One of the most efficient ways to maintain and manage large amounts of information is with a database, where information can be easily stored, viewed and updated. On our Microsoft Access training courses, you will learn the basic concepts of databases from how to create tables, forms and reports to how to link information together to create a powerful tool to get the most from your data.
With our customised one-to-one Microsoft Access training courses, we can deliver the training course in your own office, working on your own data. This allows you to see real, immediate results, which are uniquely relevant to your particular situation.
Generic courses are also available, offered either in your own office or an alternative convenient location.
Topics covered include:
- Database Concepts, Creating a New Database, Opening an Existing Database
- Designing a Database, Creating Tables and Fields
- Creating Keys and Indexes, Defining Table Relationships
- Save a Database as a Previous Version
- Working With Table Data, Sorting and Filtering Data
- Creating Simple Queries, Adding Criteria and Calculations to Queries
- Creating Columnar and Tabular Forms
- Creating, Formatting and Printing a Report
- Using Properties to Control and Restrict Data Entry
- Joining Tables, Creating Query Joins
- Creating Update and Total Queries, Query Parameters
- Link Data to an External Data Source
- Modifying an Existing Form, Creating Subforms, Adding Command Buttons
- Grouping and Sorting Report Information, Formatting and
- Summarising Reports, Setting Page Properties
- Import / Export Data Between Access And Other Applications
- Merge Microsoft Access Data With a Microsoft Word Document