ADKC Training offers a full range of Microsoft Word training, from beginners right through to advanced.
Whether you are a complete beginner to Microsoft Word and want to learn how to create, revise, save and print basic documents, or are already a proficient user and want to learn more advanced skills like styles, templates and mail merges, ADKC Training has a Microsoft Word course to suit you.
All courses can be customised to suit your particular needs, or you can attend a generic course to learn the most commonly used features of Word. CONTACT US to learn more about the Microsoft Word training courses on offer.
Generic courses include the following items:
- Create basic documents
- Cut, Copy, Paste & Special Paste
- Format text and paragraphs
- Add tables to a document.
- Add graphic elements to a document.
- Modify a document’s page setup
- Print / Preview a document
- Spell check your documents
- Create lists
- Customize tables and charts
- Create styles and themes
- Edit images in a document
- Create templates
- Perform mail merges
- Use Microsoft Word with other programs
- Collaborate on documents
- Manage document versions
- Add reference marks, footers and notes
- Use master and sub documents
- Apply security to a document